2501 shards!

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by TheWizardWatley, Oct 2, 2017.

1. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    Hey everyone!!!! Just to let you know that it is actually possible to play this game without resort to cheats, hacks and exploits, check it.....

IMG_1302.JPG

Haters can say what they like, I've not swindled the game or my fellow players, nor the dev team that allows us to play.

Have all the groats, if you've cheated you may need them

WATLEY
    Overwatch likes this.
  2. Buggritt Major

Message Count:
    Rockin'
    TheWizardWatley likes this.
  3. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Very awesome indeed Watley, congrats!! Stomping with a 300+ Wyrdstone shard lead...
  4. Buggritt Major

Message Count:
    Please share your warband dude!
  5. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    G'day Buggrit. The secret to the Fubar has been to keep on grinding in spite of losses and a constantly fluctuating warband rating. I couldn't tell you how many men have fallen in the name of the grind. Morr and I go back a long way. Never get too attached.

Overwatch, thanks mate! Such a fun game!

I started out naming my guys after fish, then vegetables, then biscuits, then I decided to just go alphabetically. I've been through the alphabet four times now, up to X on the fifth run through. Plus I'm notoriously stingy on spending fate, so the dead tend to stay dead. Only the crippled and stupid get fate.

Recently, I had a captain die who had been around for donkeys. 400 something XP. Two full runs of the alphabet! When he fell, my rating halved. I would have been devastated, but it gave my lesser monkeys a chance to finally do something apart from die.

I'll share the info when I get onto game next.

Watters
    Buggritt likes this.
  6. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    Screenshots ok? IMG_1313.JPG IMG_1313.JPG IMG_1314.JPG IMG_1313.JPG IMG_1314.JPG IMG_1315.JPG IMG_1316.JPG IMG_1317.JPG IMG_1318.JPG

I hope I got it right. Claiming old person ludditeness if I messed it up

Yeah, I did. Sorry about the repeats. I guess Falstaff just wants to be noticed. Typical.
  7. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    They're really nothing special. I've just let guys die, be injured and messed up, replaced as often as I could, so it's been a rare thing to see a truly great warrior and when they do, they get killed. I've had a couple of gladiolas and a kerniggit, but they do gave themselves up to Morr.

My secret tactic.... never give up.

W
    Buggritt likes this.