A lot of new bugs in magic

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Paolo Nesti, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Paolo Nesti Private

Message Count:
    I have tried to build a warband with a pure mage as leader.
    First bug: I dismiss my leader and tried to build a marksman/Mage, but at 65 point of leadership the skill of learning magic doesn't open.
    So, when achieved enought money, I bought a wizard.
    I dismiss all the band to male him leader... leadership doesn't count... second bug...
    Then the third bug: the wizard leader doesn't get the skill point for winning the scenario...
    Please correct these bugs...
  2. Paolo Nesti Private

Message Count:
    Another bug... The magician leader doesn't take points catching wyrdstone...
  3. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. For your first bug, did you have the Tome of Magic equipped to your warrior before getting the skill? 2nd bug, when you say leadership doesn't count what do you mean by this?
  4. Paolo Nesti Private

Message Count:
    No, i havent the tome... Damn...
  5. Paolo Nesti Private

Message Count:
    Second bug... I dismiss the leader, the magician ha maximum leadership but the game choices another warrior... so i dismiss alla the band components except the wizard...
  6. Paolo Nesti Private

Message Count:
    Then I realized Wizard doesnt take vicrory points... And points for wyrdstone...
  7. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    That is because hired swords cannot be promoted to the leader of the warband :/
  8. Paolo Nesti Private

Message Count:
    Damn... Infact I note now that a member of warband ha the sign/crown of leader, but the magician has the property of leader insted of him... The game wasnt projected forse this possibility...
  9. Paolo Nesti Private

Message Count:
    Thanks for this explanation...
    But consider to expand the game in this way... It will be interesting....
    :)