Achievements - Play Games

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by nahar, May 4, 2018.

1. nahar Private

Message Count:
    I have problems with:

1. Back Stabber: put 50 warriors out of action with a dagger -
    2. Stalker: put 50 warriors out of action with HLR (mayby Scoped HLR doesnt count - but I've one guy with HLR and he kills hundreds)
    3. Vanquisher: Win 100 fights wiht a warband (same one - as I assume)

They've stopped be counted at 58% (1 and 2) or 29% (3)

Beside that those achievements visit someplace (Pit, Library etc) are probably same kind of fake? Do we have anyone here who visited places like Pit?
  2. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    Vanquisher seems broken for me too. I’m stuck at 28 pct and I know I’ve killed more PVP opponents than that. If AI opponents count, I definitely have more than 100

There are other broken ones too
    4. Giant Slayer - I’ve beaten warbands more than twice my rating. Last night, one of my warbands who was at 270 beat a 601 rated warbands. That warband didn’t disconnect either. Yet the achievement shows as not complete

5. Mighty Blow - I’ve done more than 12 damage many times. Yet the achievement is still incomplete.
  3. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    That Giant slayer achievement is definitely not working. Earlier tonight I just beat a warband almost 3 times my rating. My warband was at 437 and they were at 1230’s. Good fight to whoever that was.
  4. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    A potential fix for this is in the pipeline and should be released with the next build.
  5. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    Wanted to bump up this old thread concerning fixing the achievements. Many of them don't work. I know this may not seem a big deal, but it's just nice to have for the long time players. For example there is the Celestial Seeker achievement for getting 5,000 shards. I'm assuming that it is 5,000 for a single warband? But regardless, I have 4,973 one of mind and it still shows only 17% complete in the Achievement screen.

So the ones that are broken that I'm aware of:

1) Celestial Seeker
    2) Back Staber
    3) Vanquisher
    4) Stalker
    5) Giant Slayer
    6) Mighty Blow
    7) Phoenix
    8) Out of the Dark - could someone who uses throwing knives verify this?

The potential fix mentioned above never seemed to have made it to production.
  6. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we're currently doing some further investigation into the google play games achievements - I'll keep you updated
  7. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Follow up from previous post, are you just having this issue with Mordheim or is it with all your games?