AI ignoring damage

Ok, when can we expect a fix?
I pointed out many times that AI is ignorning both ranged and melee damage + did some videos to prove it.

I believe it's the first grade problem since right now game is unplayable. I have to quit almost every battle because it's impossible to win vs enemies imprevious to damage. It's getting worse btw, before it was usually one warrior and (with great pains he sometimes could be avoided) now it's entire warband. Just after the moment I fought against warband that:
a) was immune to shooting (did about 15dmg spread between 3 different targets, all ignored of course),
b) was immune to close combat damage (3 of my fighters charged 2 guys doing about 30!!! damage in one round, all of it was totally IGNORED).

So, when do you plan to fix it? Next update, yes?

I may be wrong but think I encountered something similar a couple days ago. I fought a fairly low level AI enemy that I did 15-20 damage to. The guy just kept taking damage but wouldnt go down. I should have taken a video.

I wonder why these threads are ignored by mods... Even with a hard evidence like my recordings. It should be fixed in the first place.

I wonder about why you, Etheryke, myself, and Overwatch are the only people that post here.
It's a new game, so there's not many players. Also there's no link to the forum on the game (I think), so it's only the people who can be bothered to google for it.

I wonder why these threads are ignored by mods... Even with a hard evidence like my recordings. It should be fixed in the first place.
It should. But they need to work out why first. I work in IT, and knowing there is a bug, doesn't mean you know how to fix it.

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
This is something that has been looked into, and like I've stated in another thread, it seemed like your opponents were taking a lot of damage due to a bug which has now been fixed. There was a problem occurring with the skill "Quick Recovery".

We're responding to you as fast as we possibly can. We're a team of 6, with only 4 of us actively working on the game. Adam is one of those people and is the only programmer working on Mordheim. We can't respond to you as fast as you'd like us to, it just isn't possible, but I do try to get back to EVERYONE that posts as soon as I can. We're doing all we can for a team of our size. Please be patient.

a) was immune to shooting (did about 15dmg spread between 3 different targets, all ignored of course),
b) was immune to close combat damage (3 of my fighters charged 2 guys doing about 30!!! damage in one round, all of it was totally IGNORED).
This is something I definitely haven't seen. If you're taking damage like that off of an enemy then that should show in the health bar, in which you'd need to show us this actually happening. We can do tests internally, which we have done in the past, but they aren't showing the same issues you claim to be having.

All is in the videos... That was their point.
The only question is how much and when. Also I'd like an answear why my warriors do so little damage and why AI is doing so much damage.
Please read the link to the trhread I've sent you. It's all described there.