Apple login's

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Nic, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Nic Corporal

Message Count:
    Hi I tried tactics on an iPad, to begin with if your holding the iPad in landscape u can't see login details. Then despite numerous attempts over two days it won't login and freezes at the initialising systems

Then tried it on an iPhone, managed to get into the game but cannot see the unit, the on,y way I know it's there is due to a box around it.

Not sure if others have had more luck than me with apple products, or if it's not configured yet for apple...

Hope I can get in soon because it does look good....
  2. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hi Nic, Thanks for the feedback. We are facing a few iOS problems and these are issues we are aware of, but its good to know you are experience them aswell as us.

The reason your units are invisable is due to the amount of bones the assets have inside them. The number of bones each unit has gives the device a challenge when rendering them out, and as a result of this renders out nothing. They are there, you just can't see them. This is an error we are planning to tackle very shortly.

Have you encountered any problems with the login screen where you cant remove text you've entered. If you try to backspace an error you type in, it re appears as soon as you put in a new character.

Thanks once again though this is very useful!

Take part in our competition we have running at the moment on the open discussion page.

Charlie.
  3. KillerK1ng Corporal

Message Count:
    I'm getting this log in issue whenever i make a mistake it re enters everything i just deleted, weird
  4. Nic Corporal

Message Count:
    Also found that on an iPad if u hold it in the landscape position the keyboard hides the login details so u can't see what he typing

Hope this helps
  5. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    This is very helpful, I'll let the developers know about this one! Thanks