Arcane Lore was nerfed?

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Cyberaddict, May 21, 2020.

1. Cyberaddict Major

Message Count:
    If I recall correctly, taking this skill once (and burning a Magic Tome in the process) would also grant one level in Flight of Zimmerman. It says so on the wiki (Fandom). I just leveled up my Marienburg Captain, and took this skill. But I got no spell at all, not even Luck of Shemtek. Is this the new normal? The skill was nerfed? If so, I'll edit the wiki accordingly.
  2. CzaRus Major

Message Count:
    To my knowledge, it never gave anything other than ability to learn magic. Wiki needs a LOT of editing btw.
    Perl Fisher likes this.
  3. Cyberaddict Major

Message Count:
    Yeah. I’m on it, but I encourage the community to participate. FYI, late 2018 to early 2019, Arcane Lore did gave Flight of Zimmerman 1/4 for free. I’ve been away for more than a year, and some things have changed since then.
  4. CzaRus Major

Message Count:
    I see. Well, Wiki needs a LOT of update nontheless.
    Cyberaddict likes this.
  5. Algirdas25 Major

Message Count:
    using tome and skill point grant magic skill tree , next equped book grant one random skill advance in magic(up to 6 times (but only first level , so if used skill point to get new spell , you lose that bonus
    gold < exp