Attacking Through Walls

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by FlaminGallahs2089, Jun 30, 2018.

1. FlaminGallahs2089 Private

Message Count:
    I was using a vampire sword on a vampire and on the temple of morr map i charged an enemy on the other side of the wall.
    It allow3d to to charge attack him through the wall (it was about 2 steps to the end of the wall and my vamp traveled as far as possible when he did the charge).
    The charge landed and was allowed to happen though i couldnt attack the enemy again.
    (It didnt affect game, my vamp was on full health after taking out half his team already single handedly)

Has anyone else had this problem?
  2. Wizard9er Private

Message Count:
    This happened to me at the Palace Gardens, a Vampire was on top of the raised garden bed and my squad member was down below on the ground floor but still caught a single strike from Vampire. Just the one even though I know for a fact the Vamp Lord had multiple attacks normally...

But this also seems to happen to me around small broken walls or wooden fences where there seems to be a gap in the horizontal boards big enough for a sword to swing through but not big enough to walk through. Just a single attack and then it seems to readjust the blocking
  3. Wizard9er Private

Message Count:
    In this pic, I was able to charge the Giant Rat and hit it once, just once.... I am holding a pistol so if it was a clear line of sight I would have been able to shoot as well... but alas, it was just the one single attack

One of the Smithy maps... I forget which one

Attached Files: