Back in the day....

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by TheWizardWatley, Sep 22, 2017.

1. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    Hey fellas,

Wondering what you all played back in the day on the tabletop.

I played a lot of Witchers, Sisters and Possessed, and helluva lot of the Dwarfs. (Love my stunties, tho I never liked the dwarf warband they released in TC)

Recently, I have been digging about in the old piles of gamey stuff, found my sisters. Love my sisters. I'll post some pics. (Sadly, I sold off my possessed and witchers to pay debts). I'll post some of my dwarf warband too.

Of course, this means I am keen to see anyone else's old crews, especially if they are beautifully painted and loved.

Watters
  2. C. Michael Private

Message Count:
    Skaven, Skaven, and more Skaven.

I loved using Skaven as the "first" and #1 bad guy when playing/running WFRP (Warhammer Fantasy RolePlay). They hit the mark so perfectly on the horrors of the fluff. Everything is scary. Everything is dirty. Death is everywhere. And, in a world where you can't just "pop a heal potion" to make everything better, you had to care about taking injuries - or enjoy the ever-increasing number of injuries, and chuckle at it.
    TheWizardWatley likes this.
  3. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    Yep, damned rat things dominated the mordheim scene back then, and I met my demise at the pointy end of a skaven blade in WFRP more then once. They really do suit the warhamster world.
  4. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    Skaven for broken warband size and about 700 sling attacks... Until my play group got sick of my shenanigans. After that, I played quite a few. Dwarf treasure Hunters, Possessed, Witch hunters, Middenheim, Reikland, Undead, Sisters.... Each was different enough that is was a new fun challenge to play each different faction.
    TheWizardWatley likes this.
  5. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    Dwarf were fun, waiting half the game for them to reach the enemy!!!!