Base customisation

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Elvelyn, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Elvelyn Major

Message Count:
    The other day whilst playing Tactics, I accidentally built a hazmat shelter in the wrong place. I understand that once placed you cannot move it, only delete it and then use up resources to build a new one. This is a feature I think should be implemented into the game; where you can pick up and move attributes in your base.
  2. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Yes, this could be a very useful feature in the game. It would be a big attribute to put into the game on the developers behalf however it would benefit the users a lot. I for one could use this tool as I'm always wanting to change my base.
  3. Elvelyn Major

Message Count:
    This came to mind when playing Clash of Clans as it has the option to customise your base in a way I think Tactics could learn from :)
  4. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    I agree clash of clans does have a really nice base customization and move feature in the game. Allowing an editor mode. Hmmm this would be interesting to see in tactics.
  5. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    What do you think of the regenerating trees?
  6. Elvelyn Major

Message Count:
    I like it cos it means my harvester is now packing 940 resources daily! Although saying this my base is absolutely rammed with them and looks so messy :(
  7. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Yes, my base looks like a forest now but my intake is huge!
  8. KillerK1ng Corporal

Message Count:
    My base is hectic. I think it should be capped at about 15 trees or so. Maybe even less.
  9. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    We are talking at the moment about a way to cap the trees. It's hard taking into consideration the depth of each players base.