Battle it out in the new area (Update)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Overwatch, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:

update-template.png

We've got some important updates for you all to try out! Make sure you review the notes below this paragraph and let us know what you think. Feedback is very important to us, and we have taken everything you've had to say into consideration when making these changes. So keep them coming, and I'll do my best to respond to you all as quickly as I possibly can.

ADDED
    • New Cemetery Map (will be available when selecting Cemetery mission types and Temple of Morr)
    • Spawn point variations to all maps
    FIXED
    • Move rate ability
    • Potential issue with duplicate warriors
    • Issue with health display when warrior cannot be stunned
    CHANGED
    • Occupy Scenario
    • Breakthrough Scenario
    • Streetfight Scenario
    • Defend the find Scenario
    • How pickups spawn on maps
    • Reduced critical hit bonus on unarmed mastery

NEWS ABOUT SKAVEN RELEASE
    Open your calendars and keep a note of 13/07/2017. That's the confirmed date for the release of Skaven DLC. If you're currently testing them please continue to do so, and post your feedback as soon as you possibly can! If you're a beta tester that still hasn't got access to Skaven please let me know (either DM or reply to this thread) and I'll be able to get you setup with them.

adsad.png
  2. etherkye Major

Message Count:
    Trust you to release skaven on the 13th!
    OverWatch likes this.
  3. Marquand Major

Message Count:
    That's great! How about realeasing it with a fix to AI so it no longer cheats?
  4. etherkye Major

Message Count:
    I've just played on the new map, it's really interesting and good fun. You're forced to walk into the middle by one way walls and a very clever system. Should be good fun to fight for the middle in. Not so sure on the escaping round the side in a breakthrough mission though.
  5. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    As some of you have noticed, the AI has some issues currently.

This was something that was brought to our attention as the update rolled out to live users. BUT we do have a fix for it already, which is currently getting processed and will be with you all very soon.
  6. Marquand Major

Message Count:
    I like this new map! It's mayby a bit too big but I daresay it's the first map that allows variety in tactics and planning.
    Also big + for new spawn points.
    Great job.
    (Does it replace the old cementry map?)
  7. ScubaSteve Major

Message Count:
    The Skaven have to be out on the 13th that is perfect!