Best "fate or gold" design

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Prabdeep Bazaz, Nov 13, 2018.

?

Which Design best gets over that you can use fate or gold?

Option 1 6 vote(s) 54.5%
Option 2 5 vote(s) 45.5%
Option 3 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    Option 1
    fate-gold-mockup-option-1.jpg
    Option 2
    fate-gold-mockup-option-2.jpg
    Option 3
    fate-gold-mockup-option-3.jpg

We are currently working on changing how prices are displayed on items to make it clearer to players. We have created three mock-ups of different ways the pricing can be displayed. Feel free to vote on your favourite option or alternatively, if you have any ideas comment them down below. Thanks!
    StarMine and Amaan Shawkath like this.
  2. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    So I think that the writing on the "Or" in option 1 will be too small, but that is the clearest to understand information wise. I voted option 2 as the second clearest with no "fine print" to figure out.

I like that the numbers on option three are larger, but the information is confusing to me that way.

Ideally if we get all the information in option 1 with the text size of option 3 so we can still see it clearly on small phones, i think that would be best.

In other news...what does the grappling hook do? we don't have climbing tests in this version of the game?
    Prabdeep Bazaz likes this.
  3. Igenham Corporal

Message Count:

Maybe characters will finally stop jumping down 6 feet while holding a greatsword and in full plate armor... ;)
    morjax likes this.
  4. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    I think the first option is the most clear, but agree that the "or" may be too small for some devices. Could we have option 1, but with the "or" placed to the left of the "100 gold" where the "2" is in option 3? This may allow it to be a little larger but also convey clearly.

Option 2 I don't like because it looks like it costs both 2 fate AND 100 gold. Option 3 is confusing, because it doesn't really look like fate OR gold.
    Oscar and Prabdeep Bazaz like this.