Blessed Water

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Mork, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Mork Corporal

Message Count:
    Hi, may anybody please explain to me, how Blessed Water can be used?
    It's in the inventory of two of my Reikslander marksmen but inspite of several battles against undead fractions I couldn't find out, how to use it. :(
    Many regards,
    Mork
  2. Cyberaddict Major

Message Count:
    Have you tried targeting an ennemy with it? On the turn of your unit with Blessed Water, click on an ennemy unit. There will probably be an icon available to use the item (just like Blunderbuss).
  3. Mork Corporal

Message Count:
    Yes, I tried.
    But only the symbol of the Blunderbuss (which I have in my inventory also) appeared.
  4. Cyberaddict Major

Message Count:
    The unit you target is Undead?
  5. Mork Corporal

Message Count:
    Hm, they looked quite undead. :D
    But seriously, which members of a undead fraction are not undead? Is there a symbol or something to distinguish them?
  6. Cyberaddict Major

Message Count:
    I tested Blessed Water, and it seems to only work against Vampire units. I first thought that it must target the closest unit (like some other spells), but after moving right next to others, the only target available was still the Vampire. To use it, tap target, and icon will appear. Check images below :

target.jpg
    Image 1 : I tap Vampire, and Blessed Water icon appears.

no target.jpg
    Image 2 : I moved next to Dreg. Blessed Water icon only appeared when targeting Vampire. I tried with Dreg and Necromancer, and it did not work. I tried with Ghoul (figuring that Dreg and Necro were living), which is the image above, and it still did not work.

Finally, be careful, as range is quite short ( 2 x S / 10).
    Mork likes this.
  7. Mork Corporal

Message Count:
    Ah, thanks a lot!!!
    By the way - I even canĀ“t choose the Bell of Faith for my inventory.
    Is this item restricted to special units?
    Is there anywhere a list, which items can be used by which units?
  8. Cyberaddict Major

Message Count:
    Bell of Faith is equipped in the Left Hand slot (not in one of the 4 bag slots). I don't think this item is much restricted.

The wiki is still under construction. I doubt you'll find there a list of available items per units...
    Mork likes this.
  9. Enajien Major

Message Count:
    Blessed Water only works on actual undead, not everyone in the undead warband. Vampires, Zombies and Dire Wolves are the only undead models currently. Blessed Water will only work on those three.
    Mork likes this.
  10. Mork Corporal

Message Count:
    Thanks again for your answers - I see, there remain a lot of secrets in the ruins of Mordheim! ;)