Blessing of Verena

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Cyberaddict, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Cyberaddict Major

Message Count:
    I've found out that the progression of a warband under the influence of this blessing is somewhat distorted. Doubling the experience is nice. But equipment can't keep up with that pace. This results in very skilled units, but underequipped for the missions they'll undertake.

May I suggest this also comes with a Shards bonus of +1 or +2 per mission? Or maybe reduce the price tag from 5 to 3 Fate, and add the Blessing of Ranald (God of Fortune) for 3 Fate, that would increase the Shards count on each run by 2? That would be a nice way to increase your income while solving this discrepancy.
  2. Jesse Shaffer Brigadier

Message Count:
    I’ve honestly never had the problem you’re describing and I’ve been playing this game since the beginning. However, Blessing of Ranald is an awesome idea. Why not make it 5 fate though and equivalent to adding 2-3 warlocks with Wyrdstone Hunter, Streetwise, and Haggle?
  3. Cyberaddict Major

Message Count:
    These 3 skills stack? I always thought they were only active for the Leader of the Warband (and available for Warlocks in case Captain dies and Warlock was the replacement, because of high Leadership).
  4. CzaRus Major

Message Count:
    They stack. I firmly believe not geometrically, rather somewhat exponentionally = this means not 10% + 10% of 100% = 20% of 100% making in *120%*, but 10% + 10% of 110%, so more like *121%* if you know what I mean. More members with skill = waaaayyyy greater chance.
  5. Shangular Brigadier

Message Count:
    I haven't had that problem either. But one way around it is to not use the skill points until you're ready.
  6. Algirdas25 Major

Message Count:
    or use then on skills that wont give you much power raiting , like I
  7. Cyberaddict Major

Message Count:
    For the record, multiple Haggle don’t stack. I just tested it. Leader already has the skill, and the cost of Holy Tome was 197. Warrior-Priest then took the skill too, and the price stayed the same at 197.

I don’t know if multiple Streetwise or Wyrdstone Hunter stacks, as they’re hard to test. Maybe a Developper can confirm? But don’t lose a skill point on a second Haggle skill : it will be a lost point.
  8. Algirdas25 Major

Message Count:
    it stack , the second hagle skill will be active after next fight
  9. Whiskeyjack Private

Message Count:
    Haggle definitely stacks. On a Sisters warband, I can occasionally get equipment at half price (which seems to be a cap). The percentage reduction of cost for each haggle skill is random, so having two models with Haggle won't necessarily result in a 40% discount.

I'm confident that Streetwise stacks. My current Sisters warband can expect to see Gromril Armour in the store after every battle, whereas with a new warband Gromril Armour is quite rare.
  10. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    Haggle, Streetwise and Wrydstone Hunter all stack
    CzaRus likes this.
  11. Cyberaddict Major

Message Count:
    Thanks. I'll take note of that on the Wiki.