Block teams

I would like to suggest a block button, like when you want to block unwanted calls, you can block teams you don't want to fight. I know having a veteran team that in the past , I have preyed upon lesser teams and I believe this may have discouraged new players from continuing to play and just quit. Now I try to save my blood lust for AI teams . I want to allow and encourage new players to learn and love this game as much as I do. Block button.

Shangular

Brigadier
I don’t think it’s needed. You can see the opponent and their rating. If you don’t want to face that opponent just don’ enter that match.

Also with the PvP monthly prize it cheapens the event if players begin avoiding to only try to match up with weaker opponents. PvP should be about fighting whoever comes your way and learning to be a better player. If you lose that’s okay, figure out a tactic to beat them the next time. That’s part of the fun. The PvP prize should be about the best players fighting against the best.

Mork

Major
But offering a fight, you have to enter the match while you can't see who will be your opponent.

Shangular

Brigadier
But offering a fight, you have to enter the match while you can't see who will be your opponent.
True but that’s really part of PvP. The concern with adding a block button is the potential for abuse where players who try to win the PvP prize will avoid good teams and try to farm weak teams. Does a player who does that deserve to be awarded a PvP prize? If Legendary is going in the direction of formalizing PvP and making it more meaning, this block button isn’t necessary.

If people reallly really want a block button, then I’d recommend that the developers make it where if it is turned on, any shards gained don’t count towards the PvP Monthly leader boards.

Thanks for weighing in . The thing is , I have noticed a number of teams lately and they all have things in common. They are all are low level teams ranging around the six hundreds. They all have very high initiative and use close range missile weapons, which they use to great effect. They can easily take down teams of much higher value. These team only appear to operate from the lower levels of mordheim, Crimson light and down when they challenge other team. These teams have so much in common I believe they must be run by the same person. They impressed me so much that in this time of covid, I had time to try and emulate these teams and their tactics. I failed. It's simply impossible to generate as much Crimson shade and healing herbs, which these teams so heavily rely upon, from these lower levels. I have team which have made it as far as the pit, I frequently frame AI in the upper levels and I still can't match the volume of Crimson shade and healing herbs these teams seem to generate, not even close. Now I see these teams topping the monthly shard collection the last couple of months. This sickens me that someone who can only be operating outside the rules and confines of the game can get away with this. So in conclusion l would like to see a button to block teams which i know can only be using massive cheats.

Shangular

Brigadier
Thanks for weighing in . The thing is , I have noticed a number of teams lately and they all have things in common. They are all are low level teams ranging around the six hundreds. They all have very high initiative and use close range missile weapons, which they use to great effect. They can easily take down teams of much higher value. These team only appear to operate from the lower levels of mordheim, Crimson light and down when they challenge other team. These teams have so much in common I believe they must be run by the same person. They impressed me so much that in this time of covid, I had time to try and emulate these teams and their tactics. I failed. It's simply impossible to generate as much Crimson shade and healing herbs, which these teams so heavily rely upon, from these lower levels. I have team which have made it as far as the pit, I frequently frame AI in the upper levels and I still can't match the volume of Crimson shade and healing herbs these teams seem to generate, not even close. Now I see these teams topping the monthly shard collection the last couple of months. This sickens me that someone who can only be operating outside the rules and confines of the game can get away with this. So in conclusion l would like to see a button to block teams which i know can only be using massive cheats.
Ah I see the ulterior motive comes out. You want to avoid my Skaven warband so that you can win the monthly event not because of the altruistic reason that you really care about the new players. Come on, you are a power gamer yourself. The other month you run 4 elves and a merc wizard captain. Now it seems you run some variation.

Happy to clarify a few things.

1). In Sept, the Marienburg Come and Get Your Love is mine and this month, the Skaven Master of Puppets are mine. Last months winner The Purifiers is Mork’s warband not mine. Both I que constantly both months to try to find and challenge the best warbands. I don’t avoid anyone.

2). Crimson shade, consumables etc. I’ve already explained here and on discord (Shangeroo is my Discord if you haven’t guessed) that it is quite easy to farm gold and buy consumables. Any experienced player can tell you that. Legendary can feel free to check to verify all crimson shades were bought with gold. Plus I don’t use consumables in every match so when contantly queuing gold is easy to build up as well.

3). None of my warbands use cheats. It’s all about rating management, knowing how to maximize your warbands’ potential while minimizing the rating impact. This is a necessity to get lots of opponents as most warbands are around 500 or lower. But let me show you how this can be easily achieved within the confines and rules of this game. Here’s an example my marienburg Pistoliers. You can see I invested only in Speed, Shooting and Wounds. No skill points spent on Combat Skills plus they use pistols so low impact on rating.
ED89DDF0-4C64-47C1-9D5A-271F4F4B429E.jpeg
Now what you’ve failed to explain is how you were able to revive your dead/injured/out of action captain during the middle of a match and how you were then able to use the flaming sword spell to attack someone all the way across the screen. Please do explain that massive cheat.

Last edited:
The explanation is coming soon i hope .You see , it is of great interest to me how you can possibly know, that i am associated with the Sons of Witches . I have only posted on this form a hand full of times and i don't believe i have ever mentioned anything regarding this team so how can you be so sure its me. You see the time I joined the chat room on Discord, I had a different user name. On the night our teams fought and you accused me of cheating, my game had froze in the 4th round. I was disappointed at this as I had the upper hand in that game. I waited almost twenty minutes before dropping out, as I didn't want you to win through default. I was later contacted by legendary games about this I saw the screen shots where the game had continued beyond the 4th round. My only explanation is my team got hijacked. I also saw on the forum other teams have complained their games also froze while playing your teams. It made me wonder if they too had joined the chat room on Discord as I later discovered my Facebook and gmail account had been hacked. So again I must ask how can you associate my name with sons of witches?

Shangular

Brigadier
The explanation is coming soon i hope .You see , it is of great interest to me how you can possibly know, that i am associated with the Sons of Witches . I have only posted on this form a hand full of times and i don't believe i have ever mentioned anything regarding this team so how can you be so sure its me. You see the time I joined the chat room on Discord, I had a different user name. On the night our teams fought and you accused me of cheating, my game had froze in the 4th round. I was disappointed at this as I had the upper hand in that game. I waited almost twenty minutes before dropping out, as I didn't want you to win through default. I was later contacted by legendary games about this I saw the screen shots where the game had continued beyond the 4th round. My only explanation is my team got hijacked. I also saw on the forum other teams have complained their games also froze while playing your teams. It made me wonder if they too had joined the chat room on Discord as I later discovered my Facebook and gmail account had been hacked. So again I must ask how can you associate my name with sons of witches?
This is how. After asking about this in Discord, which I believe you are AngryBob you posted this.

See post 76

AngryBob, well this still dosen't explain how you associated my name with the team sons of Witches. Let's explain this first. Are you telling me Discord gave you my personal information upon your request.

Shangular

Brigadier
AngryBob, well this still dosen't explain how you associated my name with the team sons of Witches. Let's explain this first. Are you telling me Discord gave you my personal information upon your request.
Nope, it’s simple deduction. I’ve played this game since 2018 and have fought many PvP matches. Sons of Witches is the only warband I’ve fought that can revive from the dead and attack across the screen with a close combat attack.

first I confronted AngryBob on discord.
6908A850-479F-41F2-BBEC-018C34EC965D.png
31B692F7-99D4-4EE6-B938-300DA855E1A6.jpeg

then as a weak counter argument he tries to say someone who has lots is crimson shade is cheating. Again anyone who understands this game can tell you how easy it is to farm gold to buy crimson shade.

Then you posted on that thread, post 76. Look at the first sentence - “come and get your love has accused me of cheating....”

BF76B62D-5862-48F1-86A0-4F2223468400.jpeg

and goes on using that weak counter argument of someone always using crimson shade just like AngryBob on discord. I’ve only accused Sons of Witches of cheating, no one else ever. So it’s obvious that’s your warband.

Last edited:

Shangular

Brigadier
It's simply impossible to generate as much Crimson shade and healing herbs, which these teams so heavily rely upon, from these lower levels. I have team which have made it as far as the pit, I frequently frame AI in the upper levels and I still can't match the volume of Crimson shade and healing herbs these teams seem to generate, not even close.
Lol, just to show a recent example of how farming gold to get crimson shade can easily be done, is just by constantly queuing and getting lots of matches. Easy 10k gold. That’s like about 300 crimson shades.
198DCECB-C768-4CD3-B39D-3B7BCD31E06D.jpeg
So easy to farm gold. It’s interesting also that someone whose farmed 15k shards themselves feigns ignorance and pretends not know this.

73D4A09B-07E0-4869-A193-9B30D28E7012.jpeg