Bug: Archive Failure

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Jesse Shaffer, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Jesse Shaffer Major

Message Count:
    I have very little free time these days and chose to spend yesterday playing “Mordhiem: Warband Skirmish” and now I wished I hadn’t. I converted a Middenheimer warband of 6 humans and two halflings into a ‘halfling warband’ called “Mighty Manlings” consisting of four halflings and one human captain. I got the human to level 14, one halfling to level 9, two halflings to level 8, and the last halfling to level 7.

Of the four halflings in my warband, the level 7 was unquestionably bugged. Even though it had the Rope & Hook and Quick Shot, it couldn’t climb and could only shoot once. I made the pictures below in preparation of posting the issue here. In an attempt to fix the problem myself first, I archived and then reloaded the warband. Upon reloading, I found that my entire warband had been wiped out and reset to what it had been before.

If I was in the middle of nowhere with no connection, I’d understand but I’ve been home since Thursday night and have therefore had strong continuous cellular and WiFi connections without interruption for days. I spent 50 fate and a large chunk of my day yesterday making that warband. Will you please fix this?

EC3D48B0-AE0E-40C4-A046-B28DB693DCBD.jpeg 4DF75996-79B8-46E2-A59C-9E0E3DFFB262.jpeg
  2. Jesse Shaffer Major

Message Count:
    I’d just like to add that I’d much rather have the warband back than the fate. The attached image shows most of the warband. The halfling with the thunder hat, Atelard Goodbarrel, is obscured.

0765E887-0574-4492-A950-7101C8EC5A69.jpeg
  3. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Hey Jesse,

Could you give me your Google Play/Game Circle/Game Center username, please? I'll let the team know and see what we can do. Sorry for the inconvenience
  4. Jesse Shaffer Major

Message Count:
    Hi, my Game Center username is PAINTandCODE
  5. Jesse Shaffer Major

Message Count:
    Just bumping this since I haven’t heard anything.
  6. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Hey Jesse, I'm going to send you a DM to get some more information