Bug: Customise colours are dull

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Spannna, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Spannna Private

Message Count:
    Excuse the terrible pun. I couldn't resist custom colours appear to auto turn gray upon selecting any colour. You have to tap the same colour several times before it gets the colour back. I'm assuming it's not feature with the last patch?

Mordheim_2018-10-01-19-28-25.jpg Mordheim_2018-10-01-19-28-38.jpg
    morjax likes this.
  2. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Thanks for raising that, I've tried replicating it and have done so successfully. I've let the team know. Nice spot.
    morjax likes this.
  3. Jesse Shaffer Corporal

Message Count:
    It’s not that they’re dull, it’s that the controls are fiddly (at least on iPhone X). They don’t just cycle through the gradient the way they should using one tap each. We have to double or triple tap sometimes because the device isn’t recognizing the touch events properly.
  4. Spannna Private

Message Count:
    Haha, no mate. I meant as in "dull gray." Cuz when any colour is selected it auto changes the selected colour gray.
  5. Jesse Shaffer Corporal

Message Count:
    The auto grey thing has happened to me but I assumed it was likely part of the button touch event issue. It by no means has to be though. On my device, it can take two taps to go from the darkest color to grey, other times it takes 10, and at others it can take 23. Since my phone is undamaged, up to date, and relatively new, I’d assume it was my screen protector but I have over 400 other apps on my phone and not one of them has sensitivity issues.