Bug: Double reward in PvP

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Sean, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Sean Private

Message Count:
    So I just had an unusual occurrence when my 600 value undead team were fighting another player, value roughly 1000, and I hope he didn't take any offence. Basically, I have my phone set up to kick in the power save mode when the battery hits 15%.
    Now, I had just lost my first ogre and necromancer, as expected, I was losing the fight. Then the power save mode kicked in, and I was told that the other player had disconnected! Hmm, that seems like quite a coincidence..!

The normal victory condition played while I moved over to my charger, and then when I plugged in and the power save mode turned off, the victory condition and warpstone count played again!?
    When the character experience screens were displayed, I then realised that every member of my warband was getting twice the set of experience awards.. I managed to screen grab this, hopefully I can attach them to this post.

Will be interesting to see if the developers can reproduce this bug:)

Attached Files:

2. Sean Private

Message Count:
    Just had it happen again, this time I definitely did not disconnect (power saver did not kick in), but after the opponent disconnected message saw the victory message twice and received two sets of experience..