Bug: Forced Leveling WITHOUT Skillpoints

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Jesse Shaffer, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Jesse Shaffer Corporal

Message Count:
    I was forced to shutdown the game in the middle of an AI battle (not PVP) because, when it comes to importance, Work > Playtime. When I returned to the app, one of my characters leveled up but was DENIED his skill point. For the rest of the time I play Warband Skirmish, this character will be that much harder to level with absolutely zero benefit. It’s hard enough leveling these guys without the game, effectively (but not deliberately) cheating players out of skill points. I’m certain this has happened to me before with other warbands.

I can totally see new players (who understandably find the game difficult) quitting over something like this. In the event that this is some weird memory leak that is nightmarish to fix, can't you at least include a routine that checks a warband member's skillpoint count vs. level count when either the game or the warband loads?

The character in the attached image has 9 skill points and, as you can see, is a level 10.
    97836F34-7950-4A25-A182-5F091E68C5FF.jpeg
  2. Jesse Shaffer Corporal

Message Count:
    Here are pictures of the character's complete skill-tree to prove I haven't miscounted.
    IMG_2228.jpeg IMG_2229.jpeg IMG_2231.jpeg IMG_2232.jpeg IMG_2233.jpeg
  3. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    I had this happen to me once, but it auto corrected itself at some point, which is why i never reported it...I don't remember if it was after i force closed the game and reopened it, or if it happened the next time he leveled. I'm sorry that's not as helpful as it could be, but try closing and reopening the game if you haven't, and leveling him up one more time, and see if he is still missing a level?
  4. Igenham Corporal

Message Count:
    Same issue happened with me, but it fixed itself after restarting the game.
  5. Jesse Shaffer Corporal

Message Count:
    Unfortunately, nothing changed when I restarted the game. I actually started a new WH warband in disgust. lol It’s encouraging to know that your problems were resolved. Since I really liked the last one and the new warband is radically different, I’ll play them both then. Hopefully leveling him up again will solve the issue.
  6. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Let me know if you get the skill point back once you level up your guys, if not we'll look into it and see what could be causing it.