Bug: game constantly crashes after new update

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by KingFuzzy, Dec 1, 2018.

1. KingFuzzy Private

Message Count:
    My game crashes during battle every time since the newest update. I have not been able to complete a battle in over a week
  2. TheRoyalOwl Private

Message Count:
    What do you play on? It might have something to do with that as it works perfectly for me.
  3. KingFuzzy Private

Message Count:
    iPhone running on OS8.4
  4. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Could you let me know the model number of the iPhone and Game Center please? When you say it crashes in battle does the game hang without giving you the option to get through or does the game crash to the main menu? Does it crash as the battle starts, mid way or at the end of the battle when the victory/defeat text is shown?
  5. KingFuzzy Private

Message Count:
    It crashes in mid battle, usually around turn 3 to 5 with my shaven and round 1 with my White Wolves. When it crashes it goes straight from battle to the iPhone screen. iPhone model is MGAL2LL/A. No idea how to find gamecenter version.
  6. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Ah that's my fault, I meant your Game Center name. I'll look into your issue. In the meantime could you try performing a clean install of Mordheim to see if that solves your issue?
  7. KingFuzzy Private

Message Count:
    KingFuzzy11 I wil try a clean install when I get the chance, I live above the attic circle so internet is iffy