Bug Hunting Volume 2: Menu Overlay

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Overwatch, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hello hunters... With another bug we expected to eliminate by now, we're calling our trusty testing team to the job! The bug has been pestering us for a while now and with several different scenarios of this bug its time to eliminate.
    I'm sure most of you have experienced this before, and there have been questions raised around this issue but I've decided to create a whole thread surrounding it where we can all submit any evidence, experience or suggestions towards this bug.

The bug occurs for a reason unknown at the moment, but the outcome is always the same. Menus, settings tabs and build options will layer on top of each other creating a mess on screen making it virtually impossible to see the menus.

Lets get this bug!

Charlie

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      78.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      23.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      68.9 KB
      Views:
  2. KillerK1ng Corporal

Message Count:
    i've had this bug like 3 times today... each time has been unrelated/different.
  3. Josh James

Message Count:
    iconclip.JPG iconclip2.JPG layeredscreen.jpg

This has happened to me when I first log in. I'll click on a unit, then the game will announce my base has been raided (it sometimes happens about 30 secs after i log in because of latency). after it tells me I have to click on intel then close for me to get off, as the two layers get stuck ontop of eachother.
    OverWatch likes this.
  4. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Great, Thanks for providing us with a step by step guidance of what happened. We're just trying to build an evidence log at the moment for this bug so this will help a lot. :)
  5. KillerK1ng Corporal

Message Count:
    Got this early today it seems to be completely random..
  6. Hardcore Hamster Corporal

Message Count:
    just got this when i clicked on raid as soon as my game loaded?