Bug: Looting Ennemies is Off

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Igenham, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Igenham Corporal

Message Count:
    I’ve noticed that with the new update, it has become impossible to loot off of enemies.
    It used to be when you disabled an enemy who had a shard, he would drop it, or one of the characters adjacent would automatically pick it up.
    Currently, any loot a character drops appears to dissapear. Ive only been able to pick up a shard from an enemy once in about 30 or so chances.
    So how does loot work now?
    Thanks
  2. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Hi Igenham, we have a fix for the Wrydstone glow effect being transferred to the character that picked up the shards, is this the issue you are experiencing or have you spotted a different bug?
  3. Igenham Corporal

Message Count:
    Not exactly... say that we are playing the wyrdstone hunt, and there are 4 on the map. I picked up three, my opponent one, then we fought it out. I knocked out the enemy carrying the shard, the animation that signaled I had picked up loot flashed (I got him in mêlée and the were none of his buddies to pick it up) and i won.
    However, when the game ended, I only had three shards, not four. So the final shard appeared to have disappeared. I have experienced this multiple time in different scenarios.
  4. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Ah okay, that is strange. I'll try recreating this. If I can recreate it I'll be sure to let the team know so we can get a fix in the works.
  5. Igenham Corporal

Message Count:
    So I’ve been on the Beta version, and in that version, the drops work correctly. Not sure why that was not working properly with the regular app.
  6. Matex Private

Message Count:
    Well it dosent work with the app in the alpha version. Unless your chars pick it up off the ground first it dosent count. As soon as the opposing side collects it. It might as well be lost