Bug/Maybe?: Flails

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Shangular, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    Wanted to check if this was intentional or a bug: Flail used by the Fanatic is based on the Weapons Training skill and not the Advanced Weapon Training for other two-handed weapons. However, the description of the flail mentions that "this weapon is easy to learn". So will the requirement for the flail remain under the Weapons Training skill (my vote since it's supposed to be a simple weapon) or will this be adjusted to the Advanced Weapon skill?

I recall this was a similar bug when Ogres were released for the maul they use. So it would be good to confirm here so that WitchHunter players won't waste a skill point in the wrong category.
  2. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    I've been assuming it was intentional because the flail doesn't do anything else. all the other two handed weapons have something they do other than merely increase strength, like they might have parry, or armor reduction, or crit...but the flail doesn't, it's just a strength bonus.
  3. Oscar Junior Programmer

Message Count:
    Hi, this was intentional and is not a bug
    Shangular likes this.
  4. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    So the bit on which skill it uses isn't a bug, since the skaven use flails with the same skill. But it may be a bug that the skaven flails have different stats?
  5. Oscar Junior Programmer

Message Count:
    They should have the same stats, but the witchhunter flail is missing its info text