Bug: Ogre equipment not equipping or contributing to rating without reset

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Auretious Taak, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Auretious Taak Corporal

Message Count:
    I have a reiklander warband. My Ogre, when you are equipping it, if you change the helmet or the armour between nothing to the heavy version of either chest or head then it will say it's eqquipped but not visuallye quip, or add anything to the rating and not actually be equipped if you go into a battle. If you tab out and close the program and restart it, then once reloaded it is all equipped and visually equipped and equipped in a game with proper rating added. I know this bug was present with the Undead Vampire a few versions ago also.
  2. Wizard9er Corporal

Message Count:
    I too have experienced this, but not just with Ogres.

Recently I attempted to use 7 Crimson Shades with my Riekland Warband to try for the Red Death achievement. I equipped each of my 7 (human) warriors with Crimson Shade and went to battle. I started on my first turn, one by one using the Crimson Shade, however, it wasn't until it was too late that I realized not every one had the shade in their inventory once the battle started... I was only able to use 5, and when the battle was over I went back to camp to verify sure enough that the missing 2 shades were in fact equipped... waste of money that was...

It also happened when I switched one warrior from using a pistol to a rifle. That instance was easy to spot because the rifle was not visually represented, so I exited the game and verified it was working after logging back in
  3. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Before this bug occurred, did you just come out of a game? Or was the app just launched? What happened prior to the equipment disappearing?
  4. Wizard9er Corporal

Message Count:
    It seems to happen after I have been fighting for a while and the store finally loads something I wish to buy... It also seems to happen if I have been holding on to something before using it a few battles later
  5. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Thanks, I'll try replicating it again
  6. Wizard9er Corporal

Message Count:
    Here are some more examples I can think of

I had a Warrior using a pistol for a while, and I had a Long Rifle saved in my inventory until he was able to better use it a few levels later once he got the ability to shoot every turn. Once I switched the pistol graphic vanished, but was not replaced by the Long Rifle graphic until I closed the game and logged back in.

Same scenario for some heavy armor I was saving in my inventory until my Warrior could equip it without the movement penalty. His character was shown to be shirtless until I logged out and back in again.

The 7 Crimson shades scenario, as you can imagine, it took a while to acquire all 7 so they mostly sat in my inventory until I was ready to try and use them.
  7. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Thanks for the extra information, it'll come in handy when trying to replicate the bug.