Bug with customized armor

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Algirdas25, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Algirdas25 Major

Message Count:
    So in short i. By accident customized 2 gromil armor into Ithirmal versions WITHOUT PAYING FATE

here sytuaction
    Playing offline
    One of my. Marsmen bugged himself
    (Armor traing skill not working)(he has it) (so he have move 3/3 rather than 4/4)
    I unquiped his armor and equip it again to see if this fixed itself, it didn not but, armor magicialy (i blame tzeench)
    Customized itself into ithilmar version
    I unqiuped another marksman to see if it happed again
    It happened
    I restarded game to see if something changed, bug with move fixed himself ,armor didn't
    So now i have 2 customized gromil armors for free
    There was gromil armor to buy in shop for 5 fate
    Warband name
    Von Afenhover veterans

And now i need to get 2000 gold to buy new gromil armors to replace that elven junk
    CzaRus likes this.
  2. CzaRus Major

Message Count:
  3. Jesse Shaffer Brigadier

Message Count:
    Yup. Only my ithilmar, which I paid for in gold, just changed to heavy cuirass. Damn it. At least it’s only the appearance. Also, I didn’t pay for my Augur’s robes or the adjacent character’s armor to be gilded but that just happened.

I was going to pay for the Augur too.

9916B013-A63A-48B7-BF36-035ABBC8FDF2.jpeg
  4. Algirdas25 Major

Message Count:
    That to many hammers for my liking
  5. Jesse Shaffer Brigadier

Message Count:
    Well yeah but they haven’t leveled high enough yet to get their Sigmarite Swords.
    Perl Fisher likes this.
  6. Perl Fisher Private

Message Count:
    I think it happens sometimes accidentally, that stuff gets customized. I’ve gotten a Magister’s Staff customized into the way cooler Sorcerer’s Staff for free without paying any Fate.