Bugged or Intended: Routing while at Full Wounds.

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Keovar, Jun 15, 2018 at 12:25 AM.

1. Keovar Corporal

Message Count:
    So I take enough damage to get below half of my wound capacity, but I use a healing herb and I have two more as backup. I get away from ranged attacks and am hidden to force the enemy to approach… and my character suddenly has a morale failure and runs away. Shouldn't we stop making these leadership checks when at full wounds, or is this working as intended? Could it be changed?
  2. Wizard9er Private

Message Count:
    I have run across this as well, the luck of the dice isn't always so lucky :(

It is almost like the intention is along the lines of: "Yes, I healed myself with some herbs, but those bad guys still hit really hard, so maybe we should rethink sticking around now that I am healthy enough to run away"

The counter to this might be for the Captain to take a shot of the Bugman's Beer, which gives and immunity to Fear.

I could be wrong, I haven't technically tried it
  3. Keovar Corporal

Message Count:
    I'm not sure either. I don't know that morale/leadership checks are considered a fear effect. I know that every time I've cast the Dread spell, it says "no effect", so it seems like everyone is chugging them.
    I'd also have to drink them preventively, because I don't think I can use both in a turn.