Can we get a sticky list of Skills and their associated Gear?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by C. Michael, Sep 10, 2017.

1. C. Michael Private

Message Count:
    {Gear, Equipment, Weapons, Armor} <-> Skills

I really wish this line-up was a lot more clear.

Example: What skill is it to use a "Crossbow Pistol" - is it Crossbows? Is it Blackpowder? Do you get a benefit from both?

Skaven Fighting Claws are another - are they knives? advanced? swords? or both?

Has anyone managed to compile a list of these things?
    Overwatch likes this.
  2. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    To be able to use the Crossbow Pistol you must have the Crossbow Training Skill. In regards to the Skaven Fighting Claws, you'll have to obtain the Advanced Weapons Training skill to be able to use them.

You'll also notice that certain weapons have figures in parenthesis in the description text. These figures show the special effects of certain weapons if you have mastered the skill that is required to use them. For example, Crossbow Pistols have an accuracy of 50%(75%), so to be able to unlock that, you'd unlock the Crossbow Mastery skill.

Hope this helps!
  3. C. Michael Private

Message Count:
    Oh nice! Thank you. Yes, that does clear things-up quite a bit.

I'll be trying to capture this in the wiki, as well - and thank you for the reply on the other post!
    Overwatch likes this.
  4. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Happy to help! And thank you for taking the time out to fill out the Wiki for the community, it really does help us out a lot and we appreciate it. I'm sure Morjax is happy that he has an extra pair of hands helping out as well!! Feel free to liaise with him if you want to know what needs adding or whatnot.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. If we aren't around to answer, I'm sure some one from the community will be able to help.
    C. Michael likes this.