Cannot login IOS

Munkie

Private
I realize this is general discussion however I see messages dieing horrible deaths on the forum so I am in hopes of a gamer assist here. Just purchased for ios and it is stuck on the click to start screen for both my iPad and iPhone. Any similar issues folks are running into or might have a solution?

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
I realize this is general discussion however I see messages dieing horrible deaths on the forum so I am in hopes of a gamer assist here. Just purchased for ios and it is stuck on the click to start screen for both my iPad and iPhone. Any similar issues folks are running into or might have a solution?
Hey there, Munkie.

Are you logged into your GameCenter account? If you aren't I'd recommend doing so and try to load the game again.

If you're already logged in just let me know and I'll try to assist you further so that we can get you up and running.

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
I've got an update for you regarding Game Center!

If you're logged into your Game Center account already but aren't getting past the 'Tap To Start' screen, please attempt to log out of your Game Center account (Settings > Game Center > Click on your Apple ID > Sign out) and then log back in. Once you've done that go back into the game (make sure that the app is closed completely before reloading) and then let us know what happens.

We had a user over on the Facebook page with the same issue as you, but the problem went away after trying those steps. Let's know how this goes for you...

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
You sir are brilliant. That worked and I am so looking forward to playing.

Thanks again!
Hurrah!!! So glad we've managed to get you up and running now.

Good luck out there, Munkie ;). Hope the city is somewhat forgiving... (although we both know it isn't)