Can't get a human opponent

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Verminators, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Verminators Private

Message Count:
    Hi folks,

I've been playing for a long time and have recently found it hard to get a game. I restarted all but two of my characters and got my rating down into the 700s but I still search for 5+ minutes then most of the time give up. My leader is level 48 - do I need to dismiss him to get back in the game?

Thanks!
  2. CzaRus Private

Message Count:
    Nah, no need in dismissing.....it's just that ppl usually have a "bad" experience with multiplayer (my last battle, and I MEAN BATTLE - 11 vs 16+) I killed 5 of of my enemies warriors (captain included), injured/put out of action the rest, while having only 1 injury in return. One match did cost that poor guy his whole skaven band, bcs RNG. Ppl simply don't want to risk this much by having similar experience, and even the treasure isn't worth it, 4 shards is almost nothing.
  3. Perl Fisher Private

Message Count:
    I have also found that the supply of human opponents completely dry out, when you warband rating exceeds about 800. With ratings below 300 there is a lot of people to fight, however.
    CzaRus likes this.
  4. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    I think the player base has died down a lot. I started playing this game almost 2 years ago and PVP was active even up to about a 2K rating (of course the rating system back then was different that today). But now it's like you said, at high rating or even mid level ratings it's almost impossible to get a PVP opponent. Most high level players (older ones) probably stopped playing or the ones that do don't like to PVP.

Still hoping that GW would do a reboot of the tabletop Mordheim like they did with Necromunda and that should garner renewed interest in this mobile game.
  5. SkyIsMyLimit Private

Message Count:
    Thers a lot less ppl playing right now for sure - even low lv rating like 100 have big problems with finding some1 to play with. Imho this happend after they split this game to PC / android devices / nintendo. More than that theres not too many new content. They adding new warband from time to time but what about global chat, normal leaderboard (victories/defeats, wb rating etc) even you soldier history like number of kills/wounds/dmg etc etc. Thers so many nice things they can do about this product. Right now its an empty pve fest with ... shard rating ;/
  6. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    That's a good point with the split to different devices. I think one possible solution is if all those platforms can use the same server for PVP.