Captain just died for no reason

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Lem213, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Lem213 Private

Message Count:
    So I haven't been on for a while, but when I got my new phone, I decided to play some more. I love the game, I love how far its come, and I love Mordhiem. But in my last battle, 2 of my fighters got taken out(neither of which was my leader). My captain actually got the last kill, did his little hurrah, I got 1 wyrdstone, and on to the next screen. First up is, my captain Jason Davis is dead. I am 100% sure he didn't die in the fight, and I am kinda salty that he just fell over and died. Any advice/fixes are welcome, as I really don't want to have to start from scratch, but with a team of 4 fairly lvld up and decked out dudes(was saving up for a fifth), losing the captain really sucks, and it is hard to come back from. Thanks!
  2. Cyberaddict Major

Message Count:
    When no one dies, you Captain is always displayed first in the XPs and Injuries pages. But when there’s a dead hero, he’s displayed before Captain. Maybe that got you mixed up?

Also, there are no indications on your side there’s deaths or injuries until the mission is over. You’ll always see Out of Action, without knowing how severe the Casulaties are until after the game.
    Amaan Shawkath and Lem213 like this.
  3. Lem213 Private

Message Count:
    Yup, thats it. My good rifle boi died. Uuuuuuuugghhh... But it's not the worst thing ever. Now to start training some rookies in shooting rifles.
  4. Cyberaddict Major

Message Count:
    Don’t you want to pay some Fate to revive him?
  5. Lem213 Private

Message Count:
    I would have revived him, but 3 fate is a lot, especially when you have 0.
  6. Algirdas25 Corporal

Message Count:
    100 rating warband specify to grind fate?