Carnival of Chaos!

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
carnival-of-chaos.jpg

As the clock strikes 12 on this Halloween week, an unfamiliar crowd emerges in the city of Mordheim. No one knows from whence it came but what they represent is far more sinister and deadly than what anyone could imagine.

Once the sun begins to set, the truth of the Carnival of Chaos is revealed in all its putrid, festering glory. As terror hits, the villagers sense that an even more daemonic presence is set to haunt them soon.

Download the update down below

Android-Download-Wooden-panel.png iOS-Download-Wooden-panel.png

- Socials -
Facebook
Twitter
Discord Server

I'm glad to see that the game continues to receive support! Is there some way to track bug reports and progress on them? I submitted a bug at least two months ago about the Map of Mordheim failing to work on Pixel 5.

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
I'm glad to see that the game continues to receive support! Is there some way to track bug reports and progress on them? I submitted a bug at least two months ago about the Map of Mordheim failing to work on Pixel 5.
The team will take a look into it as soon as possible, cheers.

Perl Fisher

Corporal
The Carnival Master can use 1 XP to get pets. Will Nurglings become available?

Also Carnival Masters have acces to the skill tree Arcane Lore -> Sorcery -> Warrior Wizard, but cannot equip the required Tome of Magic, and thus can't unlock the skill tree?