Chronic freezes, continued.

Behemoth

Private
After posting about the chronic system crashes, your rep directed me to e-mail the company and said that the update should fix things.

I did e-mail Legendary Games and got an automated response indicating that Legendary received my mail. A couple of weeks later, I still have heard nothing.

Here's today's fun.

1. Play new gang. Get my five guys into a take over mission on patrol. I win, but lost my leader to a critical. The system crashes on the victory screen. The game remembers that my ganger is injured, of course, but forgets that I won. No xp. No credits. -25 rep instead of the 65+ I should have had.

2. Switch to big gang. Play Guilders through to the Den, so that's OK, but it crashes on the Den victory screen. Again no rewards, just -25 rep. At least I got something from the prior missions.

3. After two hours for leader to recover, play new gang. Win bad zones. Crashes on victory screen. No rewards. No xp. -25 rep.

4. Play bad zones again, but now have to ensure that I get enough crates to ensure I'll get back above the rep threshold for my squad to take over a new territory. I have to take risks of losing another gang member to get that extra crate (he lived, with one hp left). Win the patrol, but again, lose a ganger to a critical. Game freezes on the victory screen for the patrol. Ganger wounded, of course. No rewards. No xp. -25 rep.

I have a modern phone, with all software up to date. Excellent virus protection. My game software is up to date. I have both wifi and a data connection. But the game crashes frequently.

I have raised this issue through Legendary Games's channels, only to be blown off completely.

I am now exceptionally annoyed. This customer service, to put it mildly, sucks.

Please fix this game, which is, by far, the buggiest I have ever seen. And don't expect customers to be happy with you or with your product if you provide a poor product and even worse customer service.

I have lost thousands of rep, many dozens of favour, or many, many tens of thousands of credits to system crashes. This game is supposed to be my stress *relief.* Hah!

Behemoth

Private
And, of course, the fifth time through, my entry-level gang faces multiple dudes running around with bolt guns. I get waxed. My only gang member who can lead the fifth man into a mission receives a 14 wound critical for his troubles. He's injured for a day, so I either have to spend favour to fix Lengendary Games's-inflicted damage, or not play for a day, in order to get max xp from the mission. *This time,* of course, the game doesn't crash.

The new wound system is great, compared to the old, but is predicated on *actually being able to get the game to allow one to get to the rogue doc.

I shake my head ....

Behemoth

Private
And then, the sixth time through, I get through a whole cycle! So, I try to push my luck, kill a good gang (my big gang has often fought these guys), crush it, for 114 rep, but, no, it crashes on the victory screen. No credits. No xp, -25 rep.

Still all quiet on the Legendary Games front ....

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
And then, the sixth time through, I get through a whole cycle! So, I try to push my luck, kill a good gang (my big gang has often fought these guys), crush it, for 114 rep, but, no, it crashes on the victory screen. No credits. No xp, -25 rep.

Still all quiet on the Legendary Games front ....
Apologies for the delay, I've just sent you a direct message, thanks.