Co op Game play - Your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Chris Jackson, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Gareth Corporal

Message Count:
    I have also just noticed another area about Co Op which is a bit overpowered. When you assist a friend - you can enter a battle, leave the battle and still gain support. I think you should have to be at least active in the battle when it is conquered to receive the support.
  2. Ben Of The North Private

Message Count:
    When adding a friend to took a while to find out that I had to re-log so that I could see the person I added
  3. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    TIMES

Just got steam rollerd by two huge armies invading me. Was a tough fight and didn't mind losing in the end...I'll be back. But waiting up to 10 minutes for both to finish their turns did make the game drag a bit. What do you guys think? Should players with allies deployed get less than 5 minutes for a turn... should allied units use the AI only? Or is it fine as it is and only the rewards need looked at (as seems to be the general consesus above).
    Gareth and SteveGreen like this.
  4. Gareth Corporal

Message Count:
    Hmm, I hadn't really thought about shortening the times before, but it totally makes sense too. It can get a bit boring, especially when all 3 sides are trying to stall the game for one reason or another (and it is incredibly dry when there are 4 sides in a battle).

Maybe if you have an ally on the field you should get half the time to make your move (2:30 for you, 2:30 for your ally, 5 minutes for the enemy turn). If the enemy also had allies, they would also only get half the time to make their moves as well. This would make the game set up so it is 5 minutes per side, rather than 5 minutes per player - thus speeding up the battles.