Combat Master bug?

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Wr8th, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Wr8th Private

Message Count:
    “Combat master: the warrior is able to take on several opponents at once. If he fights against more than one enemy at a time, he gains an extra attack.”
    When my hero with this ability is in combat with more than 2 enemies he loses his extra attack if I take all but one enemy out of action. For example, in a match I am currently playing, my hero was in combat with 2 enemies, I put one out of action with 2 hits, per combat master I should have had 3 more hits but only had two.
    I know literally “at that moment” I am only fighting 1 enemy, but I defended against the attacks of 2 enemies to get my turn, so I think I should get the extra attack.
    Thoughts?
    P.S. in the above statement I am referring to one round of combat.
  2. Deadhiel Corporal

Message Count:
    Thankfully, it's not a bug but intentional. If you don't have a minimum of two opponents then that extra attack gets nerfed.

I try to leave one opponent stunned then work on the other opponent, just so I can get max damage output for the turn.

I'm glad it works that way TBH because it would make our opponents capable of outputting way more attacks. :)
    Amaan Shawkath likes this.
  3. Wr8th Private

Message Count:
    Ah, thanks for the explanation.
    Amaan Shawkath and Deadhiel like this.