Controls for movement and camera

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Chris Jackson, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Zero_Harker Private

Message Count:
    I'd prefer it not to snap and pan to a selected unit. If I can see it to select it then I don't need it centering as though it was out of view, the constant camera movement between units is slightly annoying
  2. Ben Private

Message Count:
    the camera controls can be a little awkward but they are fairly easy to pick up, after a few minutes of playing it becomes easier. for the movement (it could be the machines) but the movement is slow and tedious as it takes too long for you to move your troops across the battlefield.
  3. Nathan Lenton Private

Message Count:
    it seems jerky at times, maybe do something to smooth it, i will try get some visual evidence with a video and then repeat a couple of times.
  4. Andrew_Pritchett Private

Message Count:
    A way to pan the camera with WASD/arrow keys like other people have mentioned would make it a lot easier to look at the whole map.
  5. Lucas Private

Message Count:
    Sometimes the camera can be a bit finicky and get stuff when moving it around a lot. A smoother camera with the ability to use the WASD keys would help.
  6. A.J Private

Message Count:
    A sensitivity control and integration of the keyboard (WASD to pan around) would be useful, but other than that, the controls for the camera are pretty good.