Couple questions

nahar

Private
Hi,

I play Goliath for free, bought two boxes of favor for 10$.
How it does work Ganger/Champion skills? My Leader has 55 Ld and skill from Ld board are still inactive. What should I do to unlock those skills?
And how to find plasma, melta, power weapon? Once or twice I see heavy stubber (only the worst - dmg version) in my bazar.
I played TT Necromunda and Goliath has acess to much more comparing to Skirmish Game.

My gang has over 8000 rep. 17 turf.

Lamoth

Major
Hi,

I play Goliath for free, bought two boxes of favor for 10$.
How it does work Ganger/Champion skills? My Leader has 55 Ld and skill from Ld board are still inactive. What should I do to unlock those skills?
And how to find plasma, melta, power weapon? Once or twice I see heavy stubber (only the worst - dmg version) in my bazar.
I played TT Necromunda and Goliath has acess to much more comparing to Skirmish Game.

My gang has over 8000 rep. 17 turf.
click on the stat, it is possible that you have an item that is adding initiative to your boy but the base is not yet 55.

I have played goliath, I think 12,000 reputation and I have never seen plasma. You have to level up the tech bazaar and send gangers with high ibt. Your boys are not going to have much so you will have to use dome / scums

nahar

Private
click on the stat, it is possible that you have an item that is adding initiative to your boy but the base is not yet 55.
Leadership ypu mean?
There is no items adding point to Leadership. And There is needed to haver traits GANGER and my Tyrant has smth like Basic Ganger. Still dont konw the differnce.

nahar

Private
I have 55 Ld, but Leadership tree has padlocks on all skills. I can buy only 56st point of Leadership. Other trees are open i.e. Combat, Strength. And after chceck on name app says : Basic Ganger.

Lamoth

Major
Of course
Forge tyrant is your gang leader. He will Never get access to champion skill. Improve your leadership to 60 and he will Be able to learn the other skills of the tree.

The rest of your Ganges (bruisers) will need 55 leadership to learn champion skill, then 60 to learn the rest of the skill tree

Last edited:

Shangular

Brigadier
I have played goliath, I think 12,000 reputation and I have never seen plasma.
I've been farming this one Goliath gang with my Patrol (about 3,500 power rating). That Goliath gang had only 2 gangers but both armed with plasma guns.

Same gang also has a 3 man gang at 4500 power rating. All armed with plamsa
5DDC1D86-1CA8-41B7-A05E-A1783A2E88F1.jpeg

Last edited: