Crashing

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by TheWizardWatley, Feb 22, 2018.

1. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    The game has been crashing a lot.

#amaan you asked for details, The Grand Fubar vs Black Guard of Morr, about 21:11 AEST

Cheers
    W
  2. _Q_ Corporal

Message Count:
    Unplayable atm - every game I've started (with Mystic Moggs Mighty Member) this evening has crashed. Every one.
  3. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    I've been noticing a tendency to crash when some idiot messages me through Facebook, or when the track changes on background music apps (YouTube red, maybe it's when the ads would kick in? ) is it related to information overload on our end?
  4. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:

What devices are you guys using and what version of Android/iOS are they on? Where abouts does the game crash?
  5. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    iPad, iOS 10. My device is old and can't upgrade to ios11. (I know, time to upgrade the tech)

Crashes typically occur in game vs AI when switching between turns, or when starting a game crashes before first turn.
  6. _Q_ Corporal

Message Count:
    Hudl2, Android 5.1

Frequently crashes at the "tap screen to start" stage or in game when switching turns.
  7. _Q_ Corporal

Message Count:
    I'm still experiencing frequent crashes. The amount of xp I've lost because of it is ridiculous - shards too but tbh I'm less fussed about that. Recently, not only does the game crash but my device restarts...this NEVER happens with any other app.
  8. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Sorry to hear you're having trouble with our game, I'll see if there's anything we can do about this.
    _Q_ likes this.
  9. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    When you say the game crashes, does the game hang or does the game crash back to the OS? (So you get taken back to the home screen) Could I also get the exact model number of your Hudl?

Thanks
  10. _Q_ Corporal

Message Count:
    It crashes back to the OS or restarts the device (more frequently the latter recently, although a couple of months ago that was relatively rare). It's a Hudl 2, BIOS version Baytrail.5.04.48.0056.e, running Android 5.1
  11. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Thanks for that _Q_ , we're going to be doing some internal testing with that device to see what could be the cause of the crashes. I'll keep you updated.
    _Q_ likes this.