Create account problem

Josh James

Staff member
When creating an account, I pressed the TAB button to try to jump down to password. Nothing happened, so I clicked on the password bar and typed it in. After it wouldn't let me create an account saying there was an error.

When I pressed TAB it had put a space in front of my email deeming it incorrect.

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
Hi Josh, The tab button currently doesn't skip down to the password field it takes you up to the URL bar. You should be able to create an account. Ensure you have got the right email and set a password. Don't use the tab button for now. Try refreshing the page and filling out the required fields without using tab.

If you could post future bug reports under the Year 0 Tactics section.

Thanks for the report though! I've let the developers know!

When creating an account, I pressed the TAB button to try to jump down to password. Nothing happened, so I clicked on the password bar and typed it in. After it wouldn't let me create an account saying there was an error.

When I pressed TAB it had put a space in front of my email deeming it incorrect.
i uncounted this problem aswell its because if you pressed tab it messes everything up just ignore using tab for now.