Dodging while pinned?

Is this intentional? it seems like a bug. I'm pretty sure gangers can even dodge while stunned...
Theres no way this is intentional. Dodge is such a stupidly powerful ability that sometimes I have no choice but to engage in melee with my Van Saar just to land hits.
That being said, dodge works when gangers are in melee too. The only way to overcome enemies with dodge is to get enough lucky shots or beat them in close combat. Theres no way to tie them down or use any sort of strategy to make shooting more effective against Dodgers. The only thing we can do is either
A: Get lucky, or
B: Melee
Landing hits is harder to begin with when they're pinned/ prone or engaged in combat, but for some reason dodge STILL works. I believe it even works when they're stunned which is just ridiculous

Is this intentional? it seems like a bug. I'm pretty sure gangers can even dodge while stunned...
Theres no way this is intentional. Dodge is such a stupidly powerful ability that sometimes I have no choice but to engage in melee with my Van Saar just to land hits.
That being said, dodge works when gangers are in melee too. The only way to overcome enemies with dodge is to get enough lucky shots or beat them in close combat. Theres no way to tie them down or use any sort of strategy to make shooting more effective against Dodgers. The only thing we can do is either
A: Get lucky, or
B: Melee
Landing hits is harder to begin with when they're pinned/ prone or engaged in combat, but for some reason dodge STILL works. I believe it even works when they're stunned which is just ridiculous
And when Van Saars needed to resort to melee, it's rarely a good day :D

Dodge does not work when stunned. I have come across a couple of gangs with dodge, nerves of steel 3 attacks h2h combat beast's (tevyas babes, beatdown Escher for example) and I've found the only tactic that works is to use about 6 frag and some krak grenades to keep em pinned. I think flame throwers might work too but haven't tested this yet.

And when Van Saars needed to resort to melee, it's rarely a good day :D
Ive actually got 2 guy who are decent at it... Especially one of them. Hes has had a sub carbine and servo claw for time but recently got him a power sword and he does good with 2 attacks. He can actually beat (at around the 3800 rep/ rank 1150 level) even the average goliath ganger in combat I find, but I've had him get instant killed before by some Goliath beast recently and some ranged-heavy gangs before. Still though he does good on average.

My leader though is some kind of sniper god with a (Mastercrafted) Lasgun that hits almost every time at max range unless they have dodge... And that's where my brawlers come in lol. Them and all-bolter gangs I can beat easily if the terrain is right or if play smart

Dodge does not work when stunned. I have come across a couple of gangs with dodge, nerves of steel 3 attacks h2h combat beast's (tevyas babes, beatdown Escher for example) and I've found the only tactic that works is to use about 6 frag and some krak grenades to keep em pinned. I think flame throwers might work too but haven't tested this yet.
Template weapons SHOULD work. Itd be insane if not, as they're basically like blast weapons in that they autohit all in their radius

Ive actually got 2 guy who are decent at it... Especially one of them. Hes has had a sub carbine and servo claw for time but recently got him a power sword and he does good with 2 attacks. He can actually beat (at around the 3800 rep/ rank 1150 level) even the average goliath ganger in combat I find, but I've had him get instant killed before by some Goliath beast recently and some ranged-heavy gangs before. Still though he does good on average.

My leader though is some kind of sniper god with a (Mastercrafted) Lasgun that hits almost every time at max range unless they have dodge... And that's where my brawlers come in lol. Them and all-bolter gangs I can beat easily if the terrain is right or if play smart
Good to hear. Though I guess it took a while to get enough xp to get them to bring a melee badass :D

SOB