Double turn for skaven??

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by CuliDuri, Jun 13, 2018.

1. CuliDuri Corporal

Message Count:
    Fighting against skaven:
    High initiatives so they start. 6 skavens before my first 2 warriors, than the other 2. Well, after this (always in the first turn) they take an other turn! So they come closer to my warband in 1 turn, moving something like 24 squares!!
    How was that possible? Bug? Something about black hunger?
  2. Igenham Corporal

Message Count:
    Are you sure you didn’t just miss the end of turn? If an enemy goes last and one goes first in the initiative, I might appear like the get two turns.
  3. CuliDuri Corporal

Message Count:
    I'm super sure that the enemy take 2 turn consecutively (also the counter was at 1 for both movements).
    It's quite strange because after the warriors move, they take an other turn before I can move just 1 warrior. So in 1 turn they move 20/24 squares before I can do anything
  4. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    It's not a bug if it occurs during the very beginning of the battle. Skaven have the Infiltration skill that allows them a extra movement at the very beginning before anyone else. So technically they can have 3 turns in a row if they have the highest initiative.
  5. CuliDuri Corporal

Message Count:
    Whaaat?!
    Too much power skill -_-'
  6. Jesse Shaffer Corporal

Message Count:
    It actually is balanced since they flee more easily and they’re not particularly tough. You just have to adjust your tactics with them. Assuming you survive until you can move, the trick is to stay hidden, spread out, and make them come to you. Unless, of course, you have a high level vampire with high initiative, then just go pound them into the dirt. :)
  7. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    Agree that its balanced. All warbands have tactics that may seem overpowered if you don't know the counter tactic. But if you do, then the game all comes down to luck in how successful your attacks are, just like the table-top version where dice-rolls can make or break you :)