Drowning in Warbands

Buggritt

Major
Now I wholeheqrtedly applaud the cloud backup system for preserving warbands but I have come up against an interesting problem. Alongside my main Warband (go Riverpikes!) I indulge the rather fickle side of my nature by creating newly themed warbands whenever the fancy takes me. I'm now looking clogging your servers so the option to delete backed up warbands would be beneficial.

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
At some point, we may go in there manually and remove Warbands that are clogging up the server, but it really isn't problematic at the moment.

Good suggestion though. I'll forward this one on!

I personally would liked to be able to delete my excess warbands. I created several when I started and I havent used them other than to see if ist possible to have a high quality Captain instead of the 30ish statistic wastes of space I find.

Buggritt

Major
I personally would liked to be able to delete my excess warbands. I created several when I started and I havent used them other than to see if ist possible to have a high quality Captain instead of the 30ish statistic wastes of space I find.
Your best bet may be to actively search for a high quality fighter, boost his leadership then fire your captain.

G'day

I concur. I was looking yesterday at the huge list of warbands I've sent to the cloud, few of them I would bother playing on with since they were experiments that failed or lost interest in. Even less are worthy of being used by the AI. My OCD tendencies are freaking out, demanding that I clean up the list and keep it nice and short and tidy. This applies to both released game and beta.

My two groats,
Watley