Enemy turns on clear battlefields

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Zero_Harker, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Zero_Harker Private

Message Count:
    Is there a need for enemy turns if there is no enemy on the map? Once an area is completed and I'm harvesting around it stops me after every action for a non-existent enemy turn. Only lasts a couple of seconds but feels unnecessary
  2. Gavin Rummery
    Administrator

Message Count:
    Yes this has been mentioned by you guys a lot, so we are working on improving this.
    Zero_Harker likes this.
  3. Zero_Harker Private

Message Count:
    Apologies, I didn't know it had been previously mentioned
    x
  4. Gavin Rummery
    Administrator

Message Count:
    Latest update has gone live, and we have now removed the "enemy turn, your turn" banners when you own a territory. Hopefully this will make things smoother!
  5. Chris Rice Private

Message Count:
    Uh, not to be 'That guy' but I'm still having this problem in one of my territories, and the 'Enemy Turn' banner lasts somewhere between 15 to 30 seconds each turn, I figured this would mean that there might actually be enemies there so I combed over every piece of terrain with drones and found nothing.
  6. Gavin Rummery
    Administrator

Message Count:
    Yes we've noticed this since the update! We've found it does actually mean there is another player lurking on your borders, but they may not have units deployed. We'll look at fixing this as it is a bit confusing.