Energy

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Nic, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Nic Corporal

Message Count:
    Hi, post a reply in the other area re my views on Energy, be interested to see what the rest of you think.

I can see the point in energy but find it far to restricting, to the point I walk away from the game after only about ten minutes use, whereas before I would stay on for a while

For me there basically is not enough energy. I like to be on a number of maps at once, it seems every time i go to a different map I use another energy. I don't know how much you all have, but i have 38, this is just enough to fight a very basic battle against three APC's, anything bigger and I wouldn't have enough, but that used it all up!!! So couldn't defend or help anyone else. I do get the idea of limiting choice and making people choose what battles to fight, but this is too much of a limit at the moment.

My ideas were:

1. Petrol instead of energy, troops can move all the time but vehicles run of out fuel.
    2. Energy is time on maps - turn it into a timer instead which depreciates when you are on the battlefield, topped up by visiting bunker. this will mean we could jump between maps, but need to be very quick n what we do

Hope this helps
  2. Nic Corporal

Message Count:
    One last thing, is the plan that you can top up energy by buying it from an online store?
  3. Gavin Rummery
    Administrator

Message Count:
    Yes that is the plan, but we have it disabled during beta testing.
  4. Nic Corporal

Message Count:
    Gavin,

When you use your energy it says that your bunker energy is out and you will have to use your stock, only seems to be one thing covering energy, can't find batteries anywhere. Proably guessing they are the sam but they use different symbols in the text box
  5. Gavin Rummery
    Administrator

Message Count:
    Yes this is something we are not sure is very clear. The energy display is green with the "charge" symbol when you are using Power (replenishing energy). When that runs out it is replaced with your remaining Energy supplies level in blue.

We are trying to think of a better way of displaying this in the space available, so any suggestions would be good :)
  6. Nic Corporal

Message Count:
    Could you add a battery level, and then have an energy stock displayed as well? Maybe show energy stock in the bunker and normally display battery level, you then goto the bunker to top up your battery from the energy stocks there, that would also link in well with the ability to buy more energy
  7. Gavin Rummery
    Administrator

Message Count:
    Interesting idea! Yes, that has potential :)