Equipment questions: slings and Sigmarite great hammers

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Double Misfire, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Double Misfire Major

Message Count:
    A couple of quick questions concerning equipment:

I recently played against an ai warband with a sling armed halfling in it who ran and then fired two shots from his sling? I know slings could fire twice in the tabletop version of the game, but my Warband Skirmish slings have only ever fired the one shot. The enemy halfling ran, so the extra shot couldn't have come from Quick Shot, do Thrown Weapons Mastery or Knife Fighter unlock it?

I'm planning on buying a Sigmarite great hammer for my warrior priest - is the fancy one costing two fate seen on the Sisters of Sigmar faction agent the only one available in game or is the "regular" one from beta available for gold if I look hard enough? :)
  2. Oscar Junior Programmer

Message Count:
    Knife Fighter does effect slings and the only great hammer available is the fancy one - the one handed hammer should be available for gold though
    Double Misfire likes this.
  3. Double Misfire Major

Message Count:

Awesome, thanks on both counts. I now know what to spend my halfling's next advance on, and what to put some fate aside for. :)

Is it worth adding slings to Knife Fighter's description? Currently it only namechecks knives and thrown weapons.
    Oscar likes this.
  4. Oscar Junior Programmer

Message Count:
    No problem :). I'll look at adding that to the description - it is a bit unclear at the moment
    Double Misfire likes this.