Everyone has Dreg Backpacks

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Trapsinger, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Trapsinger Private

Message Count:
    Playing on the updated version of the live game, and all the melee reiklanders i'm going up against are wearing the backpacks meant for the dregs with a dismembered hand in them.
  2. Trapsinger Private

Message Count:
    I jumped the gun on "everyone" apparently it is specifically the cuirass piece of armor on reiklanders.
  3. DTay88 Corporal

Message Count:
    Yeah both the heavy and regular cuirass
  4. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    Thanks Guys we will take a look and find out how on earth that happened.
  5. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Thanks for letting us know, a fix has been issued and will be out soon. The issue was to do with the cuirass armour being available for the human mercenaries when it shouldn't really of been, like you pointed out :)
  6. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    FYI Dreg armour has made it into the universal human equipment list. Being able to dress as dregs if you buy dreg kit will be a feature until the next update.
  7. Double Misfire Private

Message Count:
    Oh nice! I'd love to be able to get a few of my Reiklanders in the dreg gromril armour for a bit of variety, can't wait! :D

Any chance we'll ever see the armour for the different mercenary factions show up for each other? It all starts to get a bit samey when everyone's rocking the same look in gromril. Some clothing or light armour that boosted specific stats for marksmen and non frontline types would be great too. :rolleyes:
  8. 2mBrick Private

Message Count:

It could make sense. Equipment is scarce in Mordheim - if the only armour you can find is Middenland livery, well, better mistaken for a northerner than dead...

The consistency of appearance and garb seems a bit odd to me, simply from a logistical point of view. Even when your warband first starts out, you'll have veterans who scavenged arms and armour from the other sides, somebody with a weird attachment to an Orc choppa or some other very crude weapon, or somebody who could afford second-hand equipment. Visually, that tends not to look so great, but I don't really care about visuals (being blind), so these are my two gold crowns on the matter.