Experience points not awarded

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Meshon, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Meshon Private

Message Count:
    Hi! I've noticed a few times that my characters don't get xp at all unless they have made a kill. This happens most noticeably when the two warband ratings are equal or there is a difference of one point in the opponent's rating either higher or lower. For example, when my warband's rating was 879 I fought a warband at 880 and got no survival XP. I came from the tabletop game where there was always an XP award for surviving and then bonus XP for the underdog. I'm wondering if this is intentional? If so what is the criteria for getting survival XP?

I'm enjoying the game a lot, so thanks for making it! Just have noticed this come up several times. I do have a bunch of screenshots if you'd like them. I've noticed it happening on both my Reiklanders (Hungry Eyes) and Slaven (Oh Rats). My Google Play name is LastTorchGamer if you need that.

Cheers!
    Meshon
  2. Col Kurtz Private

Message Count:
    I have been having the same problem for the last several weeks, across all of my warbands. I've tried resetting my phone, looking for updates etc, still having the problem. This has even occurred when fighting warbands where I am the under dog. Wondering if this is a glitch or what?
  3. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:

There doesn't look like there's anything wrong on our end but I'll do some investigation for you.