Factions/purchases

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by dusser, Sep 24, 2017.

1. dusser Private

Message Count:
    I just bought the game on my Kindle Fire, but am not seeing any way to purchase other factions, fate points, or other in game apps. It offers me the Reiklanders, but none of the others. How do I find these other features?
  2. Chaosticket Major

Message Count:
    Have you logged into Google? that is required to make any cash purchases.

From that different factions have their own page at the Main Menu. Purchasing Fate Points can be done either at the "shop" the Main Menu, or when in a specific Warband at the "temple".
  3. dusser Private

Message Count:
    Thanks for the suggestion, sadly I tried logging into Google, but that did not change anything. My device does not use Google Play Apps. I bought the game through Amazon. Any other suggestions?
  4. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hey, Dusser. Would it be possible for you to take a screenshot of the screen you're seeing?

When you go into the game you should be presented with the main menu (after the tap to start screen). Once you see this go to New Warband, and from there you should see Reikland, Marienburg, Middenheim, and Skaven. The Temple can be used to purchase Fate coins which can be used to cure injuries, revive dead units, hire units, and buy additional factions.
  5. Wendigo-Ice Private

Message Count:
    I'm having this exact same problem as Dusser, and I also have a Kindle Fire so I figure it must be connected to it being on that device. The software tells me it's v1.4.3.228. The screen looks totally normal, as you'd expect, but the "Shop" button on the main screen is totally greyed out and I cannot select it - I can see it, but not select it. The only warband I can select is Reikland - and the Temple is also not an option from within the warband screen.

It's like it's stuck in Beta and won't update or something.
  6. Domowoj Private

Message Count:
    I play on a Kindle Fire and this is NOT an issue for me. I downloaded the free edition (only comes with Reiklanders), and I haven't bought any other warbands yet (holding out for Witch Hunters or...fingers crossed...Carnival of Chaos), but I can access the shop just fine. My Kindle isn't rooted or anything like that, it's just a factory-settings generation 3 Fire HDX (I think 2013 or 2014).

However, I did have this issue on the PvP Beta. I also didn't have any fate and the game wouldn't let me purchase any fate. This was a google-play issue (the issue being not being able to have/use google-play). So...I didn't play the beta.

This may be a silly question, but are you guys connected to the internet when you are playing? The shop button will grey-out for me if I lose my internet connection.