Fair Play Policy

Discussion in 'Legendary News' started by Prabdeep Bazaz, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    Hi guys, we have recently introduced a new Fair Play Policy here at Legendary Games. To read about the new policy, you can read it at https://legendary-games.com/fairplay. Let us know your thoughts about the new policy, thanks.
  2. NgNg Major

Message Count:
    Sounds good to me.
    You might want to make it easier to choose to flee after you reach break test. I think that now only the leader can choose to flee. Possibly make flee always show as an option after break test?
    _Q_ likes this.
  3. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    Very nice. I like it.
  4. Cypher Corporal

Message Count:
    Sounds fair.

One quibble, how will "legitimate' disconnects be handled. Poor WiFi, bad connections "emergencies". While playing in the lift or tube might not be ideal it is prone to happen, signals will come and go and I know I have dropped the connection to my router while playing, it reconnected in a few seconds and the game didn't default to AI but should such events occur is there something in place for players to address the issue. Also for those who do not frequent the forums how might they be aware of the rules of conduct and how to report/follow up on instances of 'breach of conduct'?
  5. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    To answer your questions,

1. Legitimate disconnects, like losing your internet connection, will make you switch to AI but will give the opponent a message saying "Opponent disconnected", and be given the rewards for that match. Usually, the game will try to reconnect but if it fails constantly it will result in the switch to AI for the disconnecting person.

2. You can report people who believe are going against the Fair Use Policy on our forums or you can send me a direct DM and I'll be sure to assist.

3. New players should be able to find our Fair Play Policy on our website.