Fantastic AI!

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by ScubaSteve, Jul 12, 2017.

1. ScubaSteve Major

Message Count:
    One thing that I wanted to comment on that I think is very cool is the AI the Legendary team worked created. In the "Route Enemy Warband scenarios" the enemy has been so good I could have sword I was playing PvP. It is only in the "Take and Hold" Scenarios when the enemy runs right past an easy kill to get to a glowing circle that I knew for certain I was facing an AI. Altogether you guys have done a great job and provided some very very hard fights which I really appreciate!
  2. Marquand Major

Message Count:
    AI has it's problems, as you mentioned it works best in a rout/wipe out scenario.
    Major bug is that it ignores damage quite often. I made 2 threads about that issue. There are also videos.
  3. ScubaSteve Major

Message Count:
    Marquand I am sure that if you made them aware of the issue they are working on it. I imagine that they will want to fix the bugs as soon as possible.

- S
  4. Marquand Major

Message Count:
    Unfortunately since I reported this about month ago nothing has changed. I'd say it's even worse. I suspect it's AI's vile way of evening the odds. In last game with my Reiklanders AI ignored probably 30dmg or more. I have a video to prove it.
    ScubaSteve05 likes this.
  5. ScubaSteve Major

Message Count:
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww that sux...

Legendary you need to fix this shit or at least have a Moderator respond to Marquands concerns.