favorite parts about Tactics?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by DragonsMerchant, Oct 13, 2014.

1. DragonsMerchant Corporal

Message Count:
    So I wanted to create this thread with the intention for us to discuss Tactics and what we like about it. I for one like the constructing a base side of things and organizing my walls and traps in a fashion that force the user to take damage no matter what. It would be interesting to hear from other players what they think the games strongest aspects are. Thanks guys!

DragonsMerchant
  2. KillerK1ng Corporal

Message Count:
    My favorite part is scavenging. I like raiding an enemy base first, then scavenging their whole base to get extra resources and additional upgrades. I think the upgrades are an essential part to a successful battle therefore whenever I have victory I ensure I scavenge every dead body.
  3. Hardcore Hamster Corporal

Message Count:
    Personally my favourite part is upgrading and putting the upgrades to use. Upgrades are vital to progressing in the game as you can go from having an infantry with minimal range to one with a huge range and rockets. Almost like a terminator on your team. Also the combat is amazing.
  4. Elvelyn Major

Message Count:
    I wholeheartedly agree with KillerK1ng. My favourite part is definitely raiding an enemy base, I love the feeling of satisfaction after killing their troops and destroying their harvester ! Also knowing that the precious resources that you used up on upgrades and creating more troops pay off!
    OverWatch likes this.
  5. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    I see we have some very heartless stone cold killers amongst us! I'll be sure not to raid your bases!
  6. Hardcore Hamster Corporal

Message Count:
    Kill all no mercy.