Favorite Warbands

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Spirant_Frame, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Good job we're getting all of the above in-game then ;) (Already have Marienburg in)
  2. Zagoradin Private

Message Count:
    Fantastic!

One of the things I hope to create while playing this game would be to create a warband and create a comic strip style narrative from the screen capture detailing the adventures of the warband in Mordheim in an episode fashion. Something simple to read while bringing some fun to the community.
    OverWatch likes this.
  3. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    That actually sounds really cool! I'd be really keen to see what you come up with to be honest. And also if you do end up doing that, feel free to post that within the "Creative Section" for every one to see. I'm sure I'm not the only one excited to see what you come up with!
  4. Arli Private

Message Count:
    Will there be Ogres in game? Either as a Warband option or as Mercs? Also, how about Human Warrior Monks? I know these two are from "fan made" sites, but they were my favorite to play. I am curious as well.
    OverWatch likes this.
  5. relaxedddave Private

Message Count:
    I was always a fan of the mighty Witch Hunters, but that is the easy answer as I would guess they are on the cards but also as a long time Dwarf player I'd would really like to see them introduced as well.

Spent wayyy to many hours playing Dwarfs on Total War Warhammer already :)
    OverWatch likes this.
  6. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    There aren't any plans to bring Ogres to the game yet... But who knows! ;)
  7. HatedByDiceGods Private

Message Count:
    Carnival of Chaos have been my favourite warband to play. I really enjoyed the variety and unusual special rules. My first warband was Kislevite. I love the sense of personality and attachment to game characters that develops during campaigns in all skirmish games. Of the original mercenary warbands I prefer the clearly superior Reiklanders :p
    OverWatch likes this.
  8. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    A fellow Reiklander! You chose wisely ;)
  9. Trafalgar Law Private

Message Count:
    I cant remember if there were Ork warbands, but if so, i really would like to See them in warband skirmish!The orks will be my favourite faction in warhammer universe forever!
  10. Trafalgar Law Private

Message Count:
    I dont like sisters of sigmar , i would love more Chaos warbands instead! :mad:
  11. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Just so you are aware here's the list of Warbands we plan to include:
    • The three Mercenary Warbands we currently have in-game (Reikland, Marienburg, Middenheim).
    • Skaven.
    • Undead.
    • Cult of the Possessed.
    • Witch Hunters.
    • Sisters of Sigmar.
    morjax likes this.